Hi Ashwin,

Yes I am in Thane. I am in Mumbai working for a co. as a Brand Manager in
the printing and packaging industry. Are you still with Lupin. How's your
sis Aarti. You, me & Mohan had loads of fun in our own way. Good to be
connected again with both of you.


Sriram


On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Ashwin Iyer <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi Sriram,
>
> Thanks Mohan for bringing back old school memories.
>
> My association with Sriram goes beyond our school days, since Sriram's mom
> used to teach my sister / cousins right through their schooling as well.
>
> The last I met Sriram was when he was working for Toyota in Malad, I
> remember catching up with him. Where do you reside these days ? Are you in
> Thane ?
>
> Good to hear from you........Cheers !
>
> Rgds,
> Ashwin
>
>
> --- On *Thu, 3/25/10, sriram s <[email protected]>* wrote:
>
>
> From: sriram s <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Sriram
>
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 10:00 AM
>
>
> Hi Mohan,
>
> My good old friend Mohan. How can I ever forget you. We were together since
> K.G. I think we stopped talking to each other since 7th std. I wish we had
> been together but we were so silly. Anyways I am in Mumbai now. I was in
> Nigeria for two years. I knew you were in Australia for a long time. How are
> your bros Murli & Shridhar. We still keep talking about you all. Giv my
> regards to your Mom & Dad. If you visit Mumbai let's meet up.
>
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 5:46 AM, subramaniam sreenivasan <
> [email protected] <http://mc/[email protected]>> wrote:
>
>>  Hi Sriram (Ganesh)
>>
>> Hope you remember me ? You might remember me as Mohan .. You , me and
>> Ashwin were good mates during the primary days.
>>
>> Something happened (I am sure you remember) and we did not talk a lot
>> during our secondary days.
>>
>> Great to hear from you, I am in Australia for the past 9 years.
>>
>> I do occassionally chat with Ashwin on Yahoo.
>>
>> More after I hear from you.
>>
>> Subu
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your
>> inbox. Learn 
>> More.<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1>
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vaniv88-89+
>> unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE
>> ME" as the subject.
>>
>
>  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vaniv88-89+
> unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE
> ME" as the subject.
>
>
>  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vaniv88-89+
> unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE
> ME" as the subject.
>

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vaniv88-89+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Reply via email to