hi sriram

kaisa hai

and i think that later part of nayans description belongs to amrish . he used 
to have middle partition and he used to sing papa kehte hain.nayan to apna 
mohini ke peeche pagal tha yaad hai na.
 


Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:04:39 +0530
Subject: Re: Sriram
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]

Hi Indu,

How r u? We were together since our primary days. You wore a typical smile 24 
hrs a day. If I am not wrong your dad was Mr.Arunachalam a comittee member of 
our school who had put a lot of good work during our school foundations days. 
How's your elder sister. Are you still in Ghoshala Road at Anjali,Gitanjali or 
Pushpajanali, well I don't remember though. Yes I am the same one you 
mentioned.I am tall but not lanky anymore. Now I am 114kg with a huge frame at 
6.1ft. Ha ha.  Indu you were so polite and humble, always accommodative. Nice 
hearing from you. I have my attached pictures , then and now.


And Nayan Leharchand Mepani , you were so much into your own world enjoying 
your own thoughts, I wish I could have done that. I remember your dressing 
style Baggie pants, sports shoes worn without socks, lace so long that you used 
to tie it to your ankles, navy blue sack, leather belt, middle partition 
hairstyle and used to sing "Papa kehthein hain bada naame karega". Juhi Chawla 
was your favorite right.  You had a company called "GUMEXINE EXPORTS" in Masjid 
Bunder, stayed in Chandravihar Soc, dated Purnima from Kelkar. And I remember 
some other things as well. We will definitely meet.


Regards,

S.Sriram




On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 5:37 PM, indu iyer <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Nayan,  Thanks for finding yet another Vani (88-89) gem..I just added Sriram 
to both groups.

Sriram, welcome to the Vani 88-89 batch email group!!  I remember one Sriram 
who used to be in B division in X std. (I think)..sitting in the last benches 
along with Nayan, Ramdas, and others..tall and lanky at that time..r u the same 
one??  

Please share a pic which I'm sure will help a lot of us place u in our memories 
:-)

Cheers!
Indu



On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 7:07 AM, Nayan Mapani <[email protected]> wrote:




Hello Everyone,

Introducing you all to one and only, Mr.Sriram, his email ID is 
[email protected]. Indu, kindly add him! Sriram called me this afternoon and 
started telling me things about the past and I can safely say that he is yet 
another vanian who has an elephants memory.

Over to your Sriram!

Regards

Nayan


To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vaniv88-89+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.



To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vaniv88-89+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.
                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vaniv88-89+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Reply via email to