Hello Huilong,

Huihong Luo wrote:
> Thanks. This is the info I needed.
>
> I was trying not to modify the main line code. If there is no better way, I
> guess need to modify the host call to pass the vm info I needed.
>
> By the way, we have added copy/paste of files between guest and host, so a
> user can do Control-C/Control-V for file copying, etc. To do this, we added
> CF_HDROP format support to the shared clipboard. We used our own shared
> folder additions. if you would like to add this support to the main line of
> code, pls let me know. (we only did it on windows guest and host).
>
> We may add drag-drop support on windows later on
I take it from the above that you are rebuilding the clipboard service
and additions module.  If this is correct and you can give me a hint as
to why you need to know the VM name, perhaps we can think of a way
around this without modifying the main VBox code.

Regards,

Michael
--
Sun Microsystems GmbH        Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24               VirtualBox engineer

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028