Hello Michael,

Progress! The seamless mode works and the auto-resize guest display also
works.

Just followed what you said and changed my .xinitrc file.

The clipboard is not shared; or I don't know how to use. If I simply
highlight text on the host and do ctrl-c (i.e. left ctrl) and then use
the middle button of the mouse to paste into an xterm it does not work.

Thanks,

--
Valmor