David Brown wrote:
> Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
>> I run Firefox most of the time. When running Windows, I use the open
>> in IE plug in. (I have not figured out how to use it under Linux...)
>
> It won't work under Linux, because you don't have IE installed in Linux!
>   (Or did I miss the implied smiley?)

I forgot the smiley...

> You can use IEs4Linux to run different versions of IE under Wine on Linux.

I have IE6 installed that way, but try launching that in a Firefox
tab. I have not tried it yet, but I suspect that it would be more
work then it is worth. So I just fire up a virtual Windows secession
from my desktop. I have to configure my laptop so I can do the same
thing, but it only has 1G of RAM, so I need more memory.

Mikkel