> Guest additions work on Windows 7 BETA 32-bit guest. Works for me.
> Just use "Vista Compatibility Mode" in Windows 7.

I had to use WindowsXP compatibility and the gust additions seem to
work flawlessly and install quickly.

I had to use the 'Intel Pro/1000 MT Desktop' NIC driver, neither of
the PCnet drivers seem to be available.

Using VT-x/AMD-v check off and graphics acceleration the BETA seems to
run as fast as WindowsXP Pro, although I have only a few days
experience with it.  I have noticed there are many services running
and have not yet researched turning by disabling or setting to manual
as many as possible as I would on WindowsXP Pro.

Brett