Hi,
  I have what might be a bug.

I have 2 host machines and 1 guest machine

The guest was made from an image (using norton ghost creating a v2i
file, then changed info a vmdk using ghost 14)

The guest works fine on 1 host machine using VirtualBox 2.1.4
This host machine is running windows XP sp3  (32 bit)
The setting for the guest on this machine are
OS: Windows
Version: Window XP
Memory: 576MB
Video Memory: 12MB

Enable ACPI is checked
Enable IO APIC is checked

IDE Controller: PIIX4

Enable SATA Controller is NOT checked

Slot: IDE Primary Master

The guest does not work on the other host machine also using VirtualBox
2.1.4  (but 64 bit)
The 2nd host machine is running  ubuntu 8.10  64 bit
The setting for the guest on the 2nd machine are
OS: Windows

Version: Window XP
Memory: 576MB
Video Memory: 12MB

Enable ACPI is checked
Enable IO APIC is checked

IDE Controller: PIIX4

Enable SATA Controller is NOT checked

Slot: IDE Primary Master

(All I did was copy the file [the .vmdk] from the 2nd host to the 1st
host) so the files are the same

When I boot the guest on the 2nd machine I get a BSOD saying
'unmountable_boot_volume'
(I have tried changing the IDE controller Type, which did not help)

Does anyone have any ideas on what the issue is or on how I can debug
this more?

Thanks