Hi,
I came upon a problem which I cannot resolve.
I have Ubuntu installed on an USB-stick as a bootable device.
I use it to load ubuntu on a system I have to do some fixing, or a new system for testing. I wanted to install it as guest in VirtualBox. But it doesn't give me the option of booting from an USB-stick, which all modern BIOS's (and also not-so-modern) do. Is there a workaround to have this done? I assume it has also to do with the fact that my vbox refuses to present USB-devices to the guest OS.
Joep