Good evening,

I am a recent convert to virtualbox from VMWare Workstation and getting very
frustrated with things.  Let me explain my setup:

Ubuntu 9.10 with a completely updated version of VirtualBox running a
Windows 7 guest configured and setup for NAT networking.  (I use NAT as I
change networks/etc from work to home to hotel, etc).  I am connected via
wireless most of the time if it matters.

I connect to my works Cisco SSL VPN w/ the Cisco AnyConnect program on the
Windows 7 machine.  When I get connected, I can briefly connect to my work
servers and then am unable to access the servers.

I did not have any problems with this when I was using VMWare
Workstation....

Ideas?