On 01/14/10 01:38 PM, Jonathan Jesse wrote:
A couple of things I've noticed is when I power the machine on from the VirtualBox

Hi Jonathan :)
Try to reply to the mailing list on topic, that way you might get more responses. :P
Cheers!
(To: vbox-users@virtualbox.org ; Reply-To: vbox-users@virtualbox.org)

application my networking has problems, when I run the command VirtualBox -startvm "Windows 7" I have no problems with networking.

Once again here is my connection map Ubuntu 9.10 AMD64 Host -> Windows 7 Guest connected via bridge -> Cisco VPN Any Connect Client to corporate network

Ubuntu 9.10 machine is connected via wireless to many different networks (IE Home, Hotel, Client Site, etc)

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 4:17 AM, Nikola M <minik...@gmail.com <mailto:minik...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Vasily Levchenko wrote:
    >> Hi, Nikola,
    >> Sorry that haven't given more clear instructions, you can find
    them at http://www.virtualbox.org/manual/UserManual.html#id2536367.
    That is great, here are instructions from: