Alexey, because of the vbox license there are definitely a lot of options
and it also eliminates the "fear" aspect.

I think people are missing my original intention to this thread.

What has Oracle publicly stated their intention is with vbox?  One news
source says:

"Oracle plans to integrate Sun VirtualBox as part of the Oracle VM family
and use it as a sort of sandbox, which means that the company may want to
integrate its offering with the acquisition of some virtual lab automation
companies out there in the near future."

Geoff