HiMatthias,

> Build vbox? No need to! Just install vbox!

Whether install VBox on Fedora 12 (the host of the running Virtual Machine)?
Can VBox and KVM coexist running side by side?

Others noted with thanks.  My purpose to convert KVM VM to VBox VM is solely to
learn this technique.  Particularly I'm interested to learn dumping a running
physical box as VM.  Personally I prefer clean installation.

B.R.
Stephen