Hi Matthias,

>> I have VBox installed. It is now running.  After the completion of
building its VMs, I'll check whether
>> they can run simultaneously.

> I do not believe so! Not both at the same time...

Both KVM and VBox are installed on the same PC.  But I can't create VM on VBox.
 Therefore I remove KVM.

Ah, a further thought.  My previous concept is if the VM on KVM is inactive the
latter is considered as NOT running.  This may not be true.

How to stop VBox start at boot?  TIA

I'll reinstall KVM but making it not started at boot to check what will happen.

B.R.
Stephen