Hi Folks,

I'm a bit worried about VirtualBox and how it will fit into Oracle's
business model.  I think it's a given that Oracle will expect their
new Sun purchase to turn a profit sooner than later.  If it doesn't,
what parts will they shed and abandon?  That they have announced the
decommissioning of vbox-users is also worth worrying about.  The actual
cost of hosting the mailing list is close to zero, so what are they
thinking?  Was Sun paying employees to participate in the list and now
Oracle wants to cut back?

What issues will the community face if VirtualBox is cast adrift?

Regards,
Lew