Hi there,

Apologies if this is a little simple, but I can't seem to find much in
the way of "if it doesn't work try this" type documentation. If there is
some, I'm more than happy to RTFM... just show me where the FM is... ;)

Essentially, the problem seems to be that mail sent to a user at the
virtual domain is recieved happily by my mail server, but bounces
because it arrives with the correct username but the 'real' host domain
name. Read on, and all will become clear.

OK.I've created a virtual domain mail.spiderplant.net. (Feel free to use
nslookup to check my MX setup - it should all be OK though, since mail
*does*  arrive.) I created the domain using

./vadddomain mail.spiderplant.net

All fine, no errors. Then I did:
./vadduser [EMAIL PROTECTED] test

Again, everything's fine. A du in ~vpopmail shows everything's created
properly:
[root@bonsai vpopmail]$ du
10      ./etc
483     ./bin
1       ./users
1       ./domains/mail.spiderplant.net/postmaster/Maildir/cur
1       ./domains/mail.spiderplant.net/postmaster/Maildir/new
1       ./domains/mail.spiderplant.net/postmaster/Maildir/tmp
5       ./domains/mail.spiderplant.net/postmaster/Maildir
6       ./domains/mail.spiderplant.net/postmaster
1       ./domains/mail.spiderplant.net/test/Maildir/cur
1       ./domains/mail.spiderplant.net/test/Maildir/new
1       ./domains/mail.spiderplant.net/test/Maildir/tmp
5       ./domains/mail.spiderplant.net/test/Maildir
6       ./domains/mail.spiderplant.net/test
19      ./domains/mail.spiderplant.net
20      ./domains
137     ./lib
13      ./include
33      ./doc/man_html
26      ./doc/doc_html
60      ./doc
734     .

Now, upon trying to send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I get:

[qmail message trimmed]