hi all

i was trying to setup a relay
as i posted last regarding the mail relay error 553

what i was done is here, i remove my isp address in
tcp.smtp and added only like this

[root@domain /etc]# more tcp.smtp
127.0.0.1:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
:allow

now iam able to send mail and receive mail

is there any problem if i dont add my isp address in
the tcp.smtp.

because i have lot of other domains to send receive,
this users are there in variuos places.

they are dialing from varies ISP.

please some body suggest above configuration is not
correct.

thanks for the help, we will appricaite some body give
some suggestions