> RE: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts(#5.7.1)
> [...]
> rcpthosts has NOTHING to do whatsoever with relaying. What does ``TCP'' mean
> exactly?

It has a lot to do with the problem at hand though.  If your tcpserver rules say
":accept" but not ":accept,RELAYCLIENT=\"\"", then you'll only accept mail to
domains in rcpthosts.  The fact that they're getting this error means they're
not allowed to relay -- the rcpthosts is being checked as a last check before
denying the request ... but you knew that ;-).
--
Michael T. Babcock, C.T.O. FibreSpeed
http://www.fibrespeed.net/~mbabcock