At 08:12 07/12/00 -0600, Ken Jones wrote:

>Unfortunatly, i was conversing with people on #efnet on the
>openbsd channel, and they insulted me deeply. I can not
>begin to describe how deeply I was offeneded. It was not
>one thing or another thing, just the small attitudes of
>a small group of people.

vpopmail is great and getting greater. How many of these small minds who criticize on
#efnet have published code that is helping hundreds (maybe thousands?) get the job
done? How many selflessly dedicate hours to improving their code and answering
questions? I don't even know who these clods are, but I'd wager that vpopmail is going
to be around a lot longer than they are.

My 2 pesetas...

--
All the best (Adéu-siau),
Lou Hevly