> > Unfortunatly, i was conversing with people on #efnet on the
> > openbsd channel, and they insulted me deeply. I can not
> > begin to describe how deeply I was offeneded. It was not
> > one thing or another thing, just the small attitudes of
> > a small group of people.

As a new user of qmailadmin...I can easily say that it is probably the best
software ive ever used on my server.  It installed without 1 problem, i was
almost lost!  Never thought that something that compiled and installed so
easily would work so well!  Ive not had any problems with it at all..yet,
except for some blank screens on creating a mailing list, but thats my setup
not the code.  I strongly encourage you to continue development of this
wonderful software!