I have two issues: The first is a feature request for the vmoduser program.
It appears that at present there is no way to disable qmailadmin. This would
be a most welcome addition to the vmoduser program and hopefully more people
than I would find it useful to be able to easily disable a domains
qmailadmin capabilities.

The second matter is the vmoduser command is supposed to be able to change
the parameters for an entire domain. For example, I have test.com with two
users. I run the following command:

   $vmoduser -p -i -w [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and it correctly changes the gid bit in the vpasswd file to 14. When I try
to do it for the entire domain:

   $vmoduser -p -i -w test.com

It silently fails without doing anything.

Matt