Hi:

I have a Linux platform Red Hut 7.0 working on qmail, vopmail, qmailadmin
and sqlwebmail. My virtual domains work great. I have the following inquiry
as follow:

- I have an NT with an application with domain xxx.com name of with the
following IP address.xxx.xxx.xxx.38

- I created a vopmail in my virtual domain with the same name as the NT
domain name xxx.com on my Linux platform Red Hut 7.0. The Linux server has
the following IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.47

 I need to :

Modify the MX in order to point from my virtual domain to the Linux IP
adress xxx.xxx.xxx.47 . Right now point to xxx.xxx.xxx.38

If an email cuenta.xxx.com arrives to the vopmail and the email or account
cuenta.xxx.com does not exist then it should  qmail should solve the problem
and the qmail should send the information to the NT server. And this last
one NT, work with this count.

If an cuenta.xxx.com arrives to vopmail and exists then qmail should take
care of the email or account and workds

Is possible to do it?

Thanks a lot for your help

Best Regards,