On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 02:14:09PM -0400, Mathieu Martin wrote:

> Same problem here. I'll try to work on a patch/workaround later today.
> Because of the design of vpopmail, there is no "pretty" way to patch it.
> The code for reading .dir-control files is in the vcdb.c file, which is
> not compiled when you --enable-mysql.  It's possible to duplicate this
> code in vconvert.c, or to write a quick script to import the files. Of
> course, I can be totally wrong, I only had a quick look at the code.

After I posted the question, I did some more involved digging through
the code and it appears it should be dead easy to write a script to
import the .dir-control file into the database after doing vconvert...

If I do throw something like that together, I will make it available.

Ben

--
Ben Beuchler                                           There is no spoon.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                            -- The Matrix