> Thought you folks might be interested. I am doing some
> stress testing of mysql and mysql replication
>
> add/del 57,000 domains
> add/del 100,000 users spread across the 57,000 domains
>
> No problems so far.

Doing my own stress tests on 4.10.15 here:

5,000 domains, 200 users each + postmaster, for 1,005,000 users total.
Using MySQL, but not the large site option or replication.

I'm using a program called "postal" to test it, by sending 4,000 e-mail
messages to a random e-mail address out of the 1,000,000 non-postmaster
address.  I'll let you all know the results.

> Ken Jones

Dave W