David Gartner wrote:

> Bill and Richard,
>
> Try putting system quotas on the /home directories per user -- do a web search on
> quota howto.  This is always worked for me. You should be able to find it easily.

David,

It sounds like you have /etc/passwd based users.  I have all my users and domains
under one uid/gid, vpopmail.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but system based quotas only
appy to users/groups/filesystems.

I'm aware tha vpopmail can use *per domain* based system quotas by putting a domain
under it's own uid, but that's now what Richard and I are looking for.  Rather,
we're hoping to have vpopmail account for "Maildir++" type folders, ad used by Mr.
Sam's applications.

Cheers,

Bill Shupp