Been using it and Sohpos for over a year now and it's a hell of a
combo.
The only killer with qmail-scanner is it's use of suidperl, on most
systems you have to rebuild perl and have it fake SUID support,
atleast on Slackware boxes.
One nice feature is you can set qmail-scanner to deny based on
file extension and don't even need a Virus Scanner then. Set it to
deny .com .exe .pif .bat and you'll catch +80% of all virus
attachments.
Feature I wish it had would be to let the mail through minus the
attachment.

Phil