From: Sean C Truman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 10:21 AM
To: duncan; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: slightly OT - qmail scanner

If your looking for something that is not written in Perl and more efficent.
Try Virge. It was originally written for sendmail but patches listed below
to allow it to work with Vpopmail. uses TrendMicro or Sophos.  And is much
eaiser to install (Don't have to mess with Perl or CSPAN).

If anyone need help implementing this See This message first before email
me.
http://www.mail-archive.com/vchkpw@inter7.com/msg06109.html

Virge Anti-Virus:
http://www.vanja.com/tools/virge/