Good day list

Could someone shed some light about MySQL tables structure under
Vpopmail 5.0?
Vpopmail was compiled with --enable-many-domains=n option, so there is
one table per domain.
Here is the list of my tables in vpopmail DB:

dir_control
domain1_com
domain2_com
domain3_com
relay

Everything works fine, I was just wondered about content of dir_control
table.
How many records should be there if I have only three domains? I suppose
there should be three records?
In my case there are 5 (five) records:

domain1_com
domain2_com
domain3_com
dom_90 - (?)
empty record - (I mean there is nothing in "domain" field)

What's the purpose of dom_90 and empty one record? Is it normal behavior
or I just did something wrong during installation? (In fact it was not
fresh installation of Vpopmail 5.0 - I upgraded from Vpopmail 4.9.10 BUT
everything works just fine :-)))

Thank you very much.

Roman