My QMAIL mail server will be receiving mail for an Exchange server in a
matter of days.  Currently the best way I can think of doing this would be
through smtproutes simply forwarding incoming mail back out to the actual
address.  There are many exchange buzz-words such as MIP (Mapped IP Address)
which sounds like the same thing essentially.  Is this the best way to do
things?  The exchange server would need to be online at least once every 7
days so that the mail doesn't expire from my queue- is this correct?  Is
there any way to have this type of mail queued longer? [i guess these are a
whole bunch of questions]

Thanks guys;
PS: I know this isn't the best place for this question, but I figured
someone may have experience in these areas.
--
Mike