Hi all,

 my name is Giuliano and I write from Italy.
 I contact the mailing list because I have a doubt with vpopmail.
 My vpopmail is 4.9.8-1.

I have installed vpopmai4.9.8-1,serialmail-0.75 and procmail3.15-1.
 My doubt is:

 I use vpopmail and so my domains are in the
/var/qmail/vpopmail/domains.
 I must use the package serialmail because I have only dialup line and
the procmail for process
 all mail incoming.
 Serialmail and procmail uses the file /home/<users>/.qmail but I don't
have it because I use the vpopmail.
 Must I create it ?
 If I create the file /home/<users>/.qmail, can the package vpopmail use
it ?
 Is logic to use the file /home/<users>/.qmail if I have the vpopmail
installed ?
 If I can't use the file /home/<users>/.qmail how can work with
serialmail and procmail ? Vpopmail have a .qmail file ?

Can you help me , please ?

Thanking in advance and sorry for my english.

Giuliano.