All our packages are under constant development.  If you want the latest
stable version, use version 5.3.8 from the development page
(inter7.com/devel).
It's planned to go stable.  A new development version will take it's
place with
new patches, bug fixes, etc.

Remember, our packages are GPL, and we are not paid for their
development, so
we cannot guarantee updates, or bug fixes in any scheduled manner.
However, if
a particular problem you're having needs to be addressed, and is
important to
your business, please contact us.

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Matt Brookings - Chief Technical Officer