At 1:46 PM -0200 10/24/02, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:
	Hi John,
	version 5.2.1
	no extra compile option.
	TIA,		Paulo Henrique
Somebody flame me if I'm wrong, but IIRC vpopmail 5.2.1 will not work with SMTP-AUTH & Eudora. Eudora requires CRAM-MD5, so vpopmail 5.3.6 looks like the minimum version for your requirements. (5.3.9 is up on the dev page, 5.3.11 is the most current that I know of, 5.3.6 is probably long gone.)

HTH,
-Kit

Quoting John Johnson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
 Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira writes:

 >	Hi all,
 >	I installed qmail smtp-remote-auth patch. It works well for outlook
 > client but with eudora it fails. What I can do to fix this?
 >	TIA,		Paulo Henrique

 What version of vpopmail are you running and what are your
 compile options?

  -John

--
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin

"...qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
(...if you would have peace, be prepared for war)
-Flavius Vegetius Renatus