This is not a vpopmail issue and thus is off topic for this list.

Lucy writes:
> I have a quesiton on vpopmail+qmail receive time problem,
> qmail smtp mail time is correct , but as I get messages
> that state received tomorrow.

Make sure that the time and timezone is correct on the server running qmail.
It isn't qmail's fault if your clock is set incorrectly.  Another
possibility is that your mail client is incorrectly displaying the times.

Show us an example message with full headers that illustrates this problem,
along with the corresponding qmail log entries.

--
David Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://david.acz.org/