Hi there,

First I need clearify that both our mail server clock and clients clock are same and
corrrect !

Secend
1) if I use that qmail server to inject a email to other mail server, the smtp time is
correct
and the receiver can get corrrect both sending/receiving time ;

2) I can get correct sending/receiving time if I use webmail(sqwebmail) and it's
installed on the
same qmail server ( qmail + sqwebmail + vpopmail)

3) only this case the receiving time is not correct, I use pop3 ( email clients for ex
outlook) that
qmail server's email the receving time is ahead of a day, not correct.

So I am wondering if vpopmail confused the time.
and in the email itself (b4 vpop, the time is right i can see from the orignial emal
file)

Pls help on this

Lucy