Hi,

I currently have an old qmail system, where the original admin had added
virtual domains by creating a user, adding an entry of domain.tld:v-user ,
and then adding ~v-user/.qmail-alias files, which normally aliased to local
system accounts.  Is there a tool out there or method to easily convert
these? Ultimately, I'd like to have these domains converted to vpopmail
domains with the .qmail- files in them, and then add new users as vpopmail
users for these domains..  Basically, is there a way I can avoid having to
manually move the aliases?

Andre Fortin, CCNA
Systems Administrator Technician
Persona Communications, Northern Division
500 Barrydowne Rd.
Sudbury, Ontario
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel.: (705)560-1560 ext. 266