I think that is time to create a "qmail GPL project" , "qmail megapatch
project" or something similiar.... a big patch developed in gpl'd like
project.
The problem is that patching a qmail mail server is very common, and when you
have to apply a lot of patch to the same source you can't do it automatically
and you must adjust it by hand.... an headache....
So a project that will put all this useful patches in a big patch will be very
very useful, i think that the patch allowed must be very selected to maintain
the qmail code clean as from djb, and the best would be that the feature will
be enabled or disabled via one control file.
I'm not a C programmer but i will learn it expecially to modify qmail/inter7
tools to suite my needs (i work a lot with this programs) so i cannot mantain
the project, but help with it.

What do you think about it?
I'd appreciate any suggestion.

Regards