From: jake [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 1:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] domain problem

I installed vpopmail on a server, then moved to a new box and moved data over. 1 thing i missed was the user account, the vpopmail user was 97 on one box and is 89 on the other. I have a domain that I cannot add or delete. I changed the file permissions on the domain's folder but that didn't help. When I do a vdominfo it shows that domain as owned by the old user acount, #97. Even if I mv the folder for that domain out of the domains directory, it still shows up in vdominfo. If I use vdomdel it says that domain doesn't exist, if I try to create is, it says it's already there. Where else is virtual domain info kept?

--
jake