Hi everyone,

I have a client using plesk which is a system that integrates qmail with web services.
 They have been using their own server to send mail as well as receive.  Right now
when I do a qmail-qread on the queue it just goes on for days and days - there is alot
of stuff in there - most likely spammers!!  Is there a way to just blast everything
out of the queue in one mighty fell-swooping command?  I really need to get this queue
completely cleared out so that htey can send mail again - I will fix up their set up
after so this doesn't happen again!!

Thanks,

John McGivern