John McGivern wrote:

I have a client using plesk which is a system that integrates qmail with web services. They have been using their own server to send mail as well as receive. Right now when I do a qmail-qread on the queue it just goes on for days and days - there is alot of stuff in there - most likely spammers!! Is there a way to just blast everything out of the queue in one mighty fell-swooping command? I really need to get this queue completely cleared out so that htey can send mail again - I will fix up their set up after so this doesn't happen again!!

Google is your friend ;-)

http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/6567/fid/286/lang/en

--
Aj.