Joseph Young
Involved.com
System Admin

I use qmailadmin-1.0.21. I used "--enable-modify-spam=Y" and
left --enable-spam-command as the default. The default being '|preline
/usr/local/bin/maildrop /etc/mailfilter'

The mailfilter script is shown below. This a cut down verision of the script
that has been posted before except it does not have the code to send the
email throught spamassassin.

##############################
#mailfilter
##############################
import EXT
import HOST
import HOME

SPAMBOX=".JunkMail"
VHOME=`/home/vpopmail/bin/vuserinfo -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]

if ((/^X-Spam-Flag:.*YES/))
{
   `test -d $VHOME/Maildir/.JunkMail`
   if( $RETURNCODE == 1 )
   {
   `maildirmake $VHOME/Maildir/.JunkMail;chown -R vpopmail.vchkpw
$VHOME/Maildir/.JunkMail`
   `echo "INBOX.JunkMail" >> $VHOME/Maildir/courierimapsubscribed`
   }
   to "$VHOME/Maildir/.JunkMail/"
}

to "$VHOME/Maildir/"
########################
END

If you want a to have a personal mailfilter for certian clients, add this

`test -d $VHOME/mailfilter`
   if( $RETURNCODE == 1 )
   {
   include $VHOME/mailfilter