On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 10:02 PM, Eugene Chua wrote:
When I try to create a forwarding email address, say for example:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-->[EMAIL PROTECTED]

For the first email I was able to create the forwarding rule but when
I try to create another forwarding address for [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
forward emails to -->[EMAIL PROTECTED], i receive the message "Name
already used info".

Modify [EMAIL PROTECTED] and add [EMAIL PROTECTED] to it.

In QmailAdmin 1.0.21, aliases were removed and replaced by forwards. In the past, an alias just referred to a local forward (same domain).

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]