I'm working with vpopmail-5.3.20 attempting to create domains for a brand new mail server, and it's not playing very nice.  When running the vadddomain command, I get the response that the domain already exists.  When trying to run vdeldomain, I'm told there is no domain with that name.

So, I deleted the vpopmail database from MySQL, flushed the tables, and re-created that a few times to no effect.  I've recompiled and reinstalled vpopmail but still no luck.  No domains appear in /home/vpopmail/domains but yet it still thinks they're there.

Is there another database I need to delete to remove these domains rather than vpopmail or another way to convince the server that no..really..there aren't any domains and I'd like to start making some??

Thanks...

...ken