Sigh!!

* Recompiled sqwebmail --without-autdaemond
* Removed authdaemond startup from boot scripts
* rebooted machine

...now cannot log in at all. Which is kind of what I expected - I have been
using sqwebmail from back when it didn't have authdaemond, and I remember it
completely screwing me up when I changed to a version with it and I couldn't
get anything to work!!!

H.