söndagen den 24 augusti 2003 23.24 skrev Michael Bowe:
> I have also been using that software on my server for a while now
>
> It seems to work very well
>
> Michael

I'm maintaining the php-mmcache and php-apc packages for Mandrake Linux, I
like the php-mmcache package more though.

Direct links:

Use the upcoming Mandrake Linux 9.2 release..., or grab the source rpm
packages here (rpm --rebuild the_package.src.rpm):

ftp://ftp.uninett.no/linux/Mandrake/Mandrake-devel/contrib/SRPMS/php-apc-4.3.2_2.0-1mdk.src.rpm
ftp://ftp.uninett.no/linux/Mandrake/Mandrake-devel/contrib/SRPMS/php-mmcache-4.3.2_2.3.23-1mdk.src.rpm

Or visit the authors web sites:

http://pear.php.net/package/APC
http://www.turcksoft.com/en/e_mmc.htm

Cheers.