Please Help
I recompile vpopmail with --enable roaming=y-- but
it still does not work. I can connect to via pop3 server but can not send mail. It reply with "domain isn't in my list of allow rcpthosts". I don't know what's wrong or what I'd missing. I really need to get this up and running. Any help will be great. I'm running redhat 8.0, vpopmail 5.3.14, qmailadmin, and courier-imap.
I read around the internet and discover under vpopmail folder, there should be 2 files: etc/tcp.smtp and etc/tcp.smpt.cdb. I check my vpopmail directory and there is no such files. So I link my qmail tcp.smtp and tcp.smtp.cdb with the following command "ln -s /etc/tcp.smtp /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb to the ~vpopmail/etc/ and I gave both files 777 permission. That didn't make any difference, I still can't send via pop3 connection. What am I missing.

Thank you so much for any help you can provide
raymond