From: Steven Job [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 29 August 2003 1:12 AM
To: Raymond Luong
Cc: vpopmail list
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Can not get vpopmail to enable roaming support

I'm having just the oposite problem, I can't turn it off when I
want to.
:-)

Not quite sure if this helps but here is configuration
information I used.
./configure \
        --enable-roaming-users=y \
        --enable-tcprules-prog=/usr/local/bin/tcprules \
        --enable-tcpserver-file=/etc/tcp.smtp \
        --enable-relay-clear-minutes=70 \
        --enable-learn-passwords=y \
        --enable-auth-logging=y \
        --enable-mysql-logging=y \
        --enable-clear-passwd=y \
        --enable-mysql=y \
        --enable-mysql-replication=n \
        --enable-many-domains=y \
        --enable-qmail-ext=y \
        --enable-passwd=n \
        --enable-logging=p \
        --enable-domainquotas=y \
        --enable-defaultquota=1000000

All of my relay information is of course in the database, but it works
perfect.  But like I said I can't turn it off with the
qmailadmin_limits.

-Steve

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Raymond Luong wrote:

> Please Help
> I recompile vpopmail with --enable roaming=y-- but
> it still does not work. I can connect to via pop3 server but
can not send mail. It reply with "domain
> isn't in my list of allow rcpthosts". I don't know what's
wrong or what I'd missing. I really need to
> get this up and running. Any help will be great. I'm running
redhat 8.0, vpopmail 5.3.14, qmailadmin,
> and courier-imap.
> I read around the internet and discover under vpopmail
folder, there should be 2 files: etc/tcp.smtp
> and etc/tcp.smpt.cdb. I check my vpopmail directory and there
is no such files. So I link my qmail
> tcp.smtp and tcp.smtp.cdb with the following command "ln -s
/etc/tcp.smtp /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb to the
> ~vpopmail/etc/ and I gave both files 777 permission. That
didn't make any difference, I still can't