----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonas Pasche" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Script for users to delete their own account

> Hi Qing,

> Okay, so you already have a web interface where they can subscribe,
> right? So it's not a question of "finding a script" rather than "how do
> I implement this in my script?", right?

I am using vQregister for users to regsiter email account.

> exec() is wrong; system() is right. The biggest problem is about
> permissions. Under which user do you have your script running? It needs
> write access to the directory of your domains, so normally the rights of
> the "vpopmail" user, or another user if you created the domain with "-u
> <user>".

vQregister runs as vpopmail.vchkpw.  I have tried to php to call vuserinfo in
/home/vpopmail/bin/ but it returns nothing.  I think it is the premission problem.
Apache is runing as wwwrun.nogroup.  So I don't know how should I do now.

> Question: How do you _create_ new users?
>
> Jonas

I create user by using vadduser manually but users can create their onw witn
vQregsiter.

Qing.