Well, if you are using mysql, why dont you use the veloldusers program
periodicly to delete unused accounts? you can perhaps delete accounts not
logged in for 3 months. Like hotmail does.

I think its a really bad idea to think that user will delete his email
when he doesnt use it :) Well I dont think anybody would go through this.
Why would somebody delete their own account anyhow? even if they are not
going to use it anymore.

Evren