If you do this often enough, why not just write a simple little shell script
to accomplish this:

Say you have 100 domains you need to alias to 1.
Put this 100 domains in a text file - one per line.
Write a perl script to take in 2 arguments, the main domain name and the
file with all the domains to be aliased.

parse the file and run the vaddaliasdomain.

This will save you even more time since you do not have to left-arrow or
backspace at all.

Lu