On Monday 17 November 2003 11:33, you wrote:

> >>tcpserver: end 2394 status 256
> >>tcpserver: status: 0/40
> >> 394 > -ERR usage: popup hostname subprogram
> >>2394 > [EOF]
> >
> >looks like some problem with your rc script.
> >could you paste the line where qmail-pop3d,qmail-popup and vpopmail
> > are started (actually only qmail-popup is started.. but the others
> > should appear in the same line)
>
> of course
> hre is my rc.startmail who starts all the script
> #!/bin/bash
> export
> PATH="/usr/local/bin:/var/qmail/bin:/var/vpopmail/bin:/usr/local/bin/
> ezmlm:$PATH"
> echo "Starting Qmail and Vpopmail daemons ..."
> export QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-scanner-queue.pl"
> /var/qmail/rc &

what exactly is in /var/qmail/rc ?

your qmail start script was somewhat hard to read, because of the
automatic wrapping of your mail client.. could you attach it to the
mail?

oh.. and I am subscribed to the list, please answer to the list only.

--
Mit internetten Grüßen / Best Regards
Justin Heesemann                                    ionium Technologies