On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 10:28, Andrea Riela wrote:
> Jeremy Kitchen wrote:
> > It states clearly that POP3 clients that break here, they
> > violate STD53 That is courier saying that.  It doesn't HAVE to be
> > there, but it can be.
>
> It's a courier bug, for you?

no, I'm asking you, what do you think is the 'bug'.  Not asking about
code, what is jumping out at you and indicating a bug?

I didn't see anything in your report that showed anything that looked
like a bug.

> >> Another thing:
> > they look like successful logins to me.  You have an MUA
> > issue, and are blaming courier for it.  Try a different MUA.
>
> Wich MUA, for example?

whichever one you're having the problem with.  I assume you are mailing
the list because you are having a problem, am I incorrect?

-Jeremy
--
Jeremy Kitchen
Systems Administrator